Content of the lecture is concentrated to managerial and leadership skills as a part of managerial competencies. Managerial and leadership skills as communication, motivation, conflict management and time management are explained based on examples of personal characteristics of employees. Module Managerial and leadership skills include topics of:
- Management, organisation and managerial competencies.
- Managerial competencies and leadership skills.
- Personality of manager and employee
- Work and motivation by employee personality.
- Communication with employees and other managers.
- Conflict management and negative problems as bossing, mobbing.
- Effective time management, quality of life. Burnout syndrome
- Any book on leadership, any edition by Michael Armstrong, John Adair, Maxwell, Owen