The main objective of this module is to explain the issue of personal development, the different approaches and possibilities of personal development. This topic is particularly relevant now, in an era that requires constant development and the pushing of one’s own skills and abilities to a higher level.
An essential prerequisite for effective personal development is, first of all, to know oneself and the areas important for a person. This topic is closely related to knowing our own strengths, limits and what and how we can realize ourselves.
The management of personal development is intertwined with the theme of sustainability of one’s own life in order to achieve balance and the long-term benefits of personal development.
- Adam Grant (2021). How to stop languishing and start finding flow. TEDMonterey
- Bob Aubrey (2010), Managing Your Aspirations: Developing Personal Enterprise in the Global Workplace. McGraw-Hill
- Burnett, B. & D. Evans (2917). Designing Your Life : Build the Perfect Career, Step by Step! Random House: Vintage
- Hearn, S. (2016). What Are Personal Development Objectives? Clear Review.
- Tank, A. (2019). Your obsession with self-help books could be hurting your productivity. Fast Company.