The module deals with the project management principles from the viewpoint of the project management philosophy implementation into the companies on Czech market and from the viewpoint of the idea, that the project management is very useful method pro the management by project. Project management is suitable for the persons responsible for the project management implementation in the company and for the project managers or for the project supervisors, who take care about the project in the various areas of project scope. The module graduates are able to realize the basis, importance and contributions of project management, next they are able to specify, what is necessary to know in the moment of the project start, to define the project aims, to learn the proves of project works including the time schedule. The module essential is to explain the basic terminology, methods, tools and processes of project management, to adopt their practical realization through the exercises in small working teams upon the solution of simple examples and simulations.
- A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK® guide). 6th ed. Newtown Square, Pennsylvania: Project Management Institute, 2017
- BADIRU, Deji. My Little Blue Book of Project Management: What, Where, When, Who, and How. iUniverse, 2014
- BURKE, Rory. Project management: planning and control techniques. John Wiley & Sons, 2013
- CLELAND, David I. Project management: strategic design and implementation. McGraw-Hill Education, 2007
- HIGHSMITH, Jim. Agile project management: creating innovative products. Pearson education, 2009