The module Project Management and Planning develops a foundation of concepts and solutions that supports the planning, scheduling, controlling, resource allocation, and performance measurement activities required for successful completion of a project. This module examines project management in a variety of global business settings. Included are project management methodologies and processes as well as culture, team building, and behaviour management in a global context. Project management is examined as a set of best practices aimed at managing the total enterprise. Through a project management approach, corporate and organizational strategies are translated into project-level, value-adding elements of a company’s project portfolio.
- BOČKOVÁ, K. et al. Present trends in project management. Ste-Con: Karlsruhe. 1. issue. 2016
- KERZNER, H. Project management: a systems approach to planning, scheduling, and controlling. John Wiley & Sons, 2017
- ROSE, K.H. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition. Project management journal, 2013, 44.3: e1-e1.
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION, et al. ICB-IPMA competence baseline version 4.0. International Project Management Association, Nijkerk, 2018.
- PINTO, J. K. Project management: achieving competitive advantage. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson, 2013